Fly into the ultimate travel guide that connects visitors with their next vacation destination using immersive virtual reality experiences.
With our own proprietary service SkyNav™, we’re taking virtual reality to the next level with sky to ground 360° 3D tours that are incredibly immersive and VR ready. Our proprietary programming allows for a one of a kind user experience, that is guaranteed to convert users into customers. We are fully FAA (part 107) certified, and NCDOT approved.
Built-In VR Mode – WebVR Ready (IOS +Android)
- Samsung Gear VR
- Google Cardboard or similar
- Oculus (Coming Soon)
- No App Needed
- Sport venues
- Hospitality (Resorts)
- Shopping centers
- Large scale planned communities
- Commercial facilities
- Amusement parks
- Downtown areas
- College campuses
- Aerial mapping
- And much more…
- Sky + ground navigation (blinking beacons)
- Custom tours
- Integrated reservations (Hotels + Restaurants)
- E-Commerce Integration
- Pop-up maps + Side Navigation
- Picture + video integration
- Social + Email share icons
- Google Maps integration
- Web-based (No App Needed)
- Basic Google Analytics
- Embed Social network links (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube…)
- SEO optimization (Title tags)
- Lens flare effect/Little planet intro
- Retina display ready
- Multi-resolution (quick loading)
- HTML5 (No plugins needed)
VR READY – NO APP, NO OCULUS…NO PROBLEM!
SkyNav™ uses state of the art programming (WebVR) which is incredibly immersive and VR ready, accessible directly from your iOS or Android smartphone using Google Cardboard™ or similar. In our tours, we also include 500 FREE cardboard viewers.
TRACK RESULTS + TRACK ROI
SkyNav™ isn’t just a shiny new object. We have integrated full Google Analytics tracking for your own marketing team, all with your own GA account. Additionally, you can track VR users, beacon clicks, video views, hot spots aerial and ground tracking and much more!
BUILT FOR MODERN DEVICES, ALL GENERATIONS, AND VR!
Since SkyNav™ is programmed with WebVR and HTML5, your visitors can easily immerse themselves into 3D, 360° Virtual Reality worlds directly from their web browser on their desktop, tablet or mobile phone.