Consumers turn to social media when making a purchase — that much we know. They might search for information prior to purchasing and then again, post-purchase, for customer service and company updates.
Knowing this, it’s imperative that your company is there, providing them with the resources they need to choose your product over your competitor’s.
The best way to do this is to break down the customer lifecycle into four stages: Attract, Convert, Close, and Delight. This makes it much easier to create content according to each customer’s mindset. For example, you might focus on shareable, engaging content to attract new customers, or you might try out a loyalty program for delighting your current customers.
No matter what stage your customers are in, social media is a great tool to nurture them through the funnel. That’s why HubSpot and Bitly joined forces to bring you How to Use Social Media at Every Stage of the Funnel.
Download this free guide to receive:
- A high-level overview of the inbound methodology as a whole.
- A breakdown of the buyer’s journey and the different lifecycle stages a customer goes through when making a purchase.
- How to use social media to attract, convert, close, and delight customers.
- The different metrics to measure your success with social media at each different stage of the funnel.
- Real examples of companies using social media successfully.
- Much more about using social media to nurture customers through the funnel!