Setting up proper SEO for your website is no easy feat — especially when you’re dealing with constantly changing algorithms. However, as search engines continue to evolve, it’s becoming more and more important for marketers to keep their content fresh and properly optimized.
While it’s tempting to implement a bunch of quick fixes to get your page ranking in the short term, it’s important that you’re also planning a strategy that will scale in the long term. This requires you to continuously redefine your strategy over time by using sustainable and proven best practices.
To help you out, HubSpot & OnPage.org teamed up to bring you these best practices in the form of a handy 30-day planner. Each daily tip will help you step up your SEO game so that you can rank higher in search by the end of the month.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to standardize your URL structures to increase ranking.
- Tips on ensuring clean website navigation to comply with desktop and mobile algorithms.
- How to create better, more search-friendly content and headlines.
- How to improve your site’s loading speed.
- How to sign up for Google Search Console, Analytics, and more.
- Tips on monitoring progress and success.
- 25+ other tips on increasing your SEO game.