While the content your business creates is important, delivering it to the right people is easily half the battle. Using Facebook’s paid tools to expand your reach might be a no-brainer, but leveraging them to their full potential is another question entirely.
Facebook’s advertising platform allows marketers to effectively target a specific audience, which makes it far easier to deliver content to the people that actually want to see it — resulting in higher engagement. Additional functions help you build credibility and relevance when users see and interact with your ads.
But while these tools are helpful out of the box, tailoring your ad strategy requires a solid understanding of your competitive market, as well as what works and doesn’t work on the network. And that’s where HubSpot and Social Bakers’ new ebook The Future of Facebook Advertising comes in.
In this ebook, you’ll find data from over 4.5 million Facebook and Instagram ads to help you perfect your Facebook advertising tactics.
More specifically, you’ll learn:
- The latest trends in Facebook advertising from several different regions.
- How to improve your ad campaigns according to each trend.
- What the global competition looks like, and how your region compares to others.
- Which types of Facebook ads are becoming more and less competitive in each market based on CTR, CPC, ad distribution, and budget.
- What you as a marketer can do to outshine the competition.
Click here to download The Future of Facebook Advertising: New Data on Facebook and Instagram Ad Trends from Around the World.